[Xymon] How to DELETE nad RENAME a host in the Xymon

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu May 30 15:56:41 CEST 2013

Could be either.

"ps -eaf | grep httpd" or "telnet localhost 80" would tell you if the
webserver, itself, is running.

"ps -eaf | grep xymon" would tell you if the xymon processes are running.

You may also be able to run "service httpd status" and "service xymond
status", depending on your Linux distribution, to check.

If either are not running, run "service <servicename> start" to start it up.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1