[Xymon] Limits to the Reported information

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Wed Mar 20 17:44:29 CET 2013

Gonzalo,

Check your logs, and see if there are any mentions of reports being to large.

Then, look at your xymonserver.cfg file and modify the appropriate
"MAX...." variables to account for the additional size.

I've increased "MAXMSG_CLIENT", "MAXMSG_STATUS" and "MAXMSG_DATA" to
account for a number of my busier servers.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1