[Xymon] Version History, change log

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Mar 12 23:10:19 CET 2013

The RELEASENOTES file is in the source tarball.  Although you probably want
to see the Changes file for any details of changes between 4.3.2 and
4.3.10.  If installing Xymon via package, these two files would normally be
installed somewhere under /usr/share/doc/ or similar.

Also, these can be viewed on Sourceforge:

http://xymon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xymon/branches/4.3.10/RELEASENOTES
http://xymon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xymon/branches/4.3.10/Changes