[Xymon] Xymon alerting when it's been told not to

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Mon Mar 4 10:19:25 CET 2013

Hi all,

I have the following in my alerts.cfg:

PAGE=IV
        HOST=%ivma[12].*.osspriv.colt.net EXSERVICE=files,msgs,ports,procs,cpu
        SCRIPT /opt/xymon/server/ext/html_mail.pl martin.ward at colt.net DURATION>1h COLOR=red RECOVERED STOP

If I run it through xymond_alert -dump-config it comes up as:
  168   PAGE=Infovista
  169   HOST=%ivma[12].*.osspriv.colt.net EXSERVICE=files,msgs,ports,procs,cpu
        SCRIPT /opt/xymon/server/ext/html_mail.pl martin.ward at colt.net FORMAT=SCRIPT REPEAT=30 COLOR=red DURATION>60 RECOVERED STOP

Yet I am still getting CPU alerts from ivma2.lon.osspriv.colt.net

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

|\/|artin

[Colt Disclaimer]
This email is from an entity of the Colt group of companies.
Colt Group S.A., K2 Building, Forte 1, 2a rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg, R.C.S. B115679.
Corporate and contact information for our entities can be found at
http://colt.net/uk/en/Colt-Group-of-Companies/index.htm.
Internet communications are not secure and Colt does not accept
responsibility for the accurate transmission of this message. Content
of this email or its attachments is not legally or contractually binding
unless expressly previously agreed in writing by Colt