[Xymon] nongreen - extra column for 'status unchanged'?

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Fri Mar 1 13:42:07 CET 2013

If you mouse-hover over the icon, it will show you how long ago that
status changed.  Like wise, if you click the icon, the following page
will say at the bottom "Status Unchanged for X days, X hours, X
minutes".  Then the history button will show you the exact times the
status changed.

Michael Beatty