[Xymon] rrd network graphs on windows check

B-Art Gillis bacaselo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:03:58 CEST 2013

Jeremy,

Thank you for your answer but I just saw on the graph that the values are
converted to rrd data seem to come from the "do_netstat.c" module.
I just want to graph the TCP/IP trafic using the Windows command "netstat
-e".
If I send my test page to the "netstat" test I see the following message in
the rrd_status.log:

2013-06-20 22:34:28 Host 'server1' reports netstat for an unknown OS

I guess that I don't sent all required data to the Xymon server.
Any idea of the requirements and the format?

At this moment I was sending the test in the format:

green ma 24/06/2013 22:56:58,51
[netstat]
192.168.17.1 144084269 41843593

The value that are available:

Interface Statistics

                                Received               Sent

Bytes                     144681781        42531845
Unicast packets           184396            169026
Non-unicast packets          777              11827
Discards                               0                    0
Errors                                   0                    0
Unknown protocols                0