[Xymon] No data in graph for INTERVAL 10

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 21 12:10:13 CEST 2013

Den 21.06.2013 09:02, deepak deore skrev:
> __If i make the "INTERVAL 10" to a custom sctipt clientlaunch.cfg on
> client side. Then graph doesnt show any data. But it worked below 5
> minutes interval.
>
>  How can I make this work if INTERVAL is set to > 10.

The default RRD graph definitions assume updates happen with <600
second intervals (the so-called "heartbeat"). If you don't update that
often, then you must define the RRD-file differently. You can use the
"rrdtune" command to change the heartbeat setting.

Xymon can be configured to create rrd-files with a different heartbeat
- in the "rrddefinitions.cfg" file - but this only applies to new RRD
files that Xymon created, it doesn't affect existing ones.