[Xymon] Windows Client

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Tue Jul 30 17:22:38 CEST 2013

Might be with polling the services and processes as well.  Just remembered that was part of the instability I saw.  Sometimes the services or the processes lists would be incomplete or missing altogether.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Incorporated
1284 N. Telegraph Rd. | Monroe, MI 48162 | scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com | www.la-z-boy.com