[Xymon] xymon MQ monitoring

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Wed Jul 17 20:59:27 CEST 2013

I noticed this old message from June 2011 (http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2011-June/031906.html) and unfortunately I'm running into the same problem with MQ monitoring.  I get the "client data" from the collector, but the server doesn't seem to want to do anything with it.  Is this the correct syntax?  And do I have to put anything else in bb-hosts to get it to work?

Here's the line from analysis.cfg for my host:

HOST=testmq1.readq.local
        MQ_QUEUE Q1 depth-warning=10 depth-critical=20
        MQ_QUEUE Q2 depth-warning=10 depth-critical=20
        MQ_QUEUE Q3 depth-warning=10 depth-critical=20

--
Michael Russo, ReadQ Systems Inc.
1 Whitehall Street, 16th Floor, NY NY 10004