[Xymon] xymon test from windows box bbwin will not go away

Jacob Paul Jordan paul at shadowsoft.com
Thu Jul 11 18:51:47 CEST 2013

Folks
I had a filemon test running on a windows box with BBWin.  I stopped the
service, removed the test from the bbwin.cfg file.   I also removed the
test from xymon by issuing the drop 108Quad filemon command on the xymon
linux server.  Then restarted the bbwin service on the windows box.
The test went away on the screen, but after five minutes or so it came
back with the following error message:

No config/index given in BBWin configuration file. &red

I have looked through all my files to see what could cause this and have not found it.
Any ideas?
Paul Jordan