[Xymon] problem with receiving bbwin data

Carl Inglis Carl.Inglis at rakon.com
Wed Jul 10 10:24:13 CEST 2013

I'm not a C++ programmer, but if I'm reading the code correctly then  the maxdata parameter is ignored in the eventlog scanning function (AgentMsgs::Run in msgs.cpp), and also in Session::Execute in EventLog.cpp

Note it's a big if, and I'd be happier if someone with C++ experience could give a more reliable assessment.

Regards,

Carl

Carl Inglis
Systems Administrator

Rakon UK Limited
Dowsett House, Sadler Road, Lincoln LN6 3RS, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1522 812630 | Fax: +44 (0) 1522 812664 | Mob: +44 (0) 7786 552915
Carl.Inglis at rakon.com | www.rakon.com

[The Queens Awards for Enterprise 2012]

[Rakon Logo]

This message together with any attachments contains confidential information and may be
subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute it in any
way, you must notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of the message along
with its attachments.

Rakon UK Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Dowsett House, Sadler Road, Lincoln LN6 3RS
Company Registration Number: 5128090.

Please be aware that Rakon UK Limited may monitor email traffic data
including the date, time, subject line, sender and recipients for the
purposes of security and usage monitoring. Automated monitoring
systems may also be applied to ascertain whether incoming/outgoing
emails are likely to contain viruses, other destructive devices or
inappropriate content.