[Xymon] Disabling History

Simmons Clint C.Simmons at criflending.com
Thu Jan 31 22:27:52 CET 2013

Is there any way to pull history of disabled reasons for host? Once a host is enabled I don't see a way to find out why it was originally disabled.

I also do not see a way to add additional notes to the disabled host once the host has been disabled initially. Is this possible or maybe a feature request for a future version?

v4.3.10

Thanks in advance,
Clint

This e-mail (and any attachment) is strictly confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s). The opinions therein expressed are those of the author. Its contents, therefore, do not represent any commitment between the company and the recipient(s) and no liability or responsibility is accepted by the company for the above mentioned content. If you are not an intended recipient(s), please notify the author promptly and delete this message.