[Xymon] dbcheck.pl

Cure4All cure4all at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:18:41 CET 2013

I found the problem with the previous reported error.  I have another
question about the READ.FIRST file.

What does it mean by;
 "The scripts will not recognize the hobbit include directive so, on
the bb-hosts on your client, you have to put che host you're checking
in a bb-hosts file directly (you can leave them in a include fine on
the hobbit server)."

I set up my bb-hosts "0.0.0.0 mysql # noconn dbcheck" from the hobbit
client.  The setting from hobbit server is "0.0.0.0 mysql #".

Reference:
"If you want to run those scripts in a Hobbit Client instead of
running them on the server you have to modify the bb-hosts file on the
server and put also a bb-hosts file on the client machine. The scripts
will not recognize the hobbit include directive so, on the bb-hosts on
your client, you have to put che host you're checking in a bb-hosts
file directly (you can leave them in a include fine on the hobbit
server).
Edit your hobbitclient.cfg file to include the hosts/database/wlserver
you want to check (see the README.script for further instructions)."