[Xymon] SPLITNCV RRD graph legends

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 18:12:42 CET 2013

The only problem I have with my graph code below is that I can't alias the
variable names to display something more informative in the graph legend.
Is there a solution for this, or is this just a feature of SPLITNCV that one
has to live with?  I tried replacing the @variables@ with explicit values
(one set of the lines below for each NCV variable), but the graph would not
display...

Kind regards,

SebA

  _____