[Xymon] Xymon with Bacula

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Thu Jan 10 21:23:05 CET 2013

On 01/10/13 15:06, Joseph De Nicolo wrote:
> the xymoncmd did the trick, I have to make sure that I don't have to do that
> manually every time though.

(bringing this response back to the list)

Running it manually like that will run the script once. After (default) of 20
minutes that test will turn purple indicating that your Xymon server has not
seen an update for that test in a while.

If your bacula test turns purple, you will need to re-investigate your
settings on the client.

There should be a xymon_bacula_check.log log and a clientlaunch.log on the
bacula server in ~xymon/client/logs

Check to see if anything obvious shows up in those logs.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC