[Xymon] Error compiling Xymon Client in client mode

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:39:38 CET 2013

I could swear I've configured the client side only very recently and did not have difficulty. Supporting evidence is that my Xymon server is SPARC and my Xymon NET machines are x86 and my clients are both Solarises and Linux. Would seem to me at least once I've tried a client-only type between all that, but I'm willing to do it again. What OS is this?