[Xymon] Alerting on the existence of a file with wildcards

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Jan 2 03:38:05 CET 2013

I'm guessing the same.  The "^" means to tie to the start of the string,
which makes no sense unless it's at the start of the string.  Try something
like this:

FILE /opt/WSCluster1/WebSphere/wp_profile/%^javacore yellow NOEXIST

Note that the regex "^javacore" will match anything starting with
"javacore" no matter what follows.  It's as if there's an implied wildcard
at the end.