[Xymon] Using status and data together for graphs

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:42:19 CET 2013

Hi all

Belay that question.
It just works. No special configs required.
Send the status as normal, configure the graph as normal, and then send the
graph data in a data message.
Of course, it works better when you don't have a *#$%& typo in your graph
definition.

Why does it always work like that? You spend hours investigating and
testing something, and eventually give up and ask the list.
Then you find your typo 30 seconds after you hit send.
Quick show of hands, how many people on this list has that happened to?

Thanks all the same.

Regards
Vernon