[Xymon] rdp unexpected response

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Feb 7 00:08:22 CET 2013

The RDP check's conversation is defined in the "protocols.cfg" file.  If
you do a packet trace on a "normal" RDP connection to a NLA-enabled server,
then you can extract the relevant strings and replace the ones in
protocols.cfg.  Although, probably better to define a new protocol, perhaps
called "rdpnla".