[Xymon] Remove Column/Test

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Wed Feb 6 13:42:19 CET 2013

You may also want to consider going into your client script and
commenting out the ports check all together so that your client doesn't
even collect port information and send it to the server.  Each OS has
its own client script so you'll have to pick out the one you need.
Client scripts are in client/bin and are called xymonclient-your_OS.sh.
Just look for the line that says echo "[ports]" and comment out the line
following it.

There can be a lot of data in there, no sense even sending it if you
don't need it.

Michael Beatty