[Xymon] All non-green view and systems with an nopropred

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mon Feb 4 16:17:14 CET 2013

Hello out there,

we are running 5 Xymon sites, and for one site we are in the need to use the "all non-green view".

Unfortunately, on this particular site there are systems included that have a "NOPROPRED" or "NOPROPYELLOW" tag in the hosts.cfg.

Is there a way to have a page similar to the "all non-green view" that excludes those hosts that have such a tag? So that really only those hosts are being displayed that have a real "red" or real "yellow" that has not a NOPROPRED or NOPROPYELLOW? Or can I configure the way hosts are being displayes on the "all non-green view"?

I've looked into the mailing list archive but I couldn' find something that would match my needs.

Best regards
Christian

CHRISTIAN BECKER
System Engineer
CSC

August-Horch-Strasse 28, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
Global Outsourcing Services Central Region

CSC * This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose * CSC Deutschland Services GmbH * Registered Office: Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany * Board of Directors: Gerhard Fercho (Chairman),Thomas Nebe, Peter Schmidt * Registered in Germany: HRB 7574, Wiesbaden