[Xymon] Client install gone wrong

Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) David.Diep at dc.gov
Tue Dec 17 13:46:39 CET 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I just assumed that was the proper way of setting up Xymon. One machine playing the role of the central server while the others are the clients. I noticed that the server does utilize more CPU cycles, in my case they share CPU resources.

I will do the server side configuration instead.

Thanks,

David Diep