[Xymon] Serial alarm feeds

KING, KEVIN KK1051 at att.com
Tue Aug 27 22:51:48 CEST 2013

I did get log fetch to work with your script, sorta. I added the file in the script to collect and it collects it and posts it to the message column but of course it is not processed for alerts, Just collected.

I added this to the xymonclient-linux.sh that I use for the hosts I use your script for. Hmmm If I get this other log fetch working I might be able to smash your script with this and make that work.  Ok better stick to one thing at a time.

echo "[msgs:/var/log/messages]"
tail -c 10240 /var/log/messages | egrep -v MARK
echo "[msgs:/var/TKLC/log/syscheck/fail_log]"
tail -c 10240 /var/TKLC/log/syscheck/fail_log