[Xymon] How to use xymond_rootlogin.pl (was RE: root login script)

Morsiani, Massimo massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
Wed Apr 17 18:27:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to run it on Xymon *itself*, but nothing happens...

Henrik could you please explain me how to use your ext?
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Massimo Morsiani
Information Technology Dept.
------
Gilbarco S.r.l.
via de' Cattani, 220/G
50145 Firenze, Italy
tel:    +39-055-30941
fax:    +39-055-318603
email:  massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
web:    http://www.gilbarco.it

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail