[Xymon] Xymon Server in Debian

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Apr 11 16:03:12 CEST 2013

dpkg -L on an installed package name (and dpkg -l to get all packages in a one-per-line format) will tell you what files a package DID install.

The CGI stuff is really an Apache question. But you might check the mailing list archives or re-read the documentation. Seems to me that the Apache config changes were documented pretty well.