[Xymon] xymon-rclient.sh

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Sep 27 17:49:09 CEST 2012

This is probably due to a difference in the type of sed you're using
(GNU vs. SysV or whatever else there is). I'm going to go ahead and
guess you're on Solaris and the guy wrote for Linux/didn't care. Often
times on Solaris, I get around this by using the sed command in
/usr/xpg4/bin. You could probably also use GNU sed if you felt like
installing the GNU textutils.