[Xymon] Custom Graphs

Chris.Morris at rwe.com Chris.Morris at rwe.com
Tue Sep 25 10:16:47 CEST 2012

The comments in the "xymonserver.cfg" file are quite clear :-

TEST2RRD
# This is also used by the svcstatus.cgi script to determine if the
detailed
# status view of a test should include a graph.

GRAPH
# This defines which RRD files to include on the "trends" column
webpage,
# and the order in which they appear.