[Xymon] jboss monitorin

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Thu Sep 13 13:55:54 CEST 2012

Hi Andy,

i start to use your tool for jboss (version 4 and 5), great tool

Only some questions. .. for bean java.lang:type=Memory , the values are
in Kb or Mb ?
There is a way to disable Uptime check ?
I don't know but for some JVM, on the same machine, this check give me :
DBG:  connected!
DBG:  Processing Uptime for column Uptime
DBG:  Fetching attributes for fake uptime

If i remove the bean from 'datacollection' it make always the check ..

This tool work fine on hobbit client, but on xymon a need to lunch it
specifying the Jvm (option -J )

thanks,

Marco