[Xymon] xymongen issue

Ray Reuter ray.reuter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:27:50 CEST 2012

I am sorry not sure exactly what to put in the section for the xymongen in
order to use the nongreen-ignore

This is my existing one from the tasks.cfg

# "xymongen" runs the xymongen tool to generate the Xymon webpages from the
status information that
# has been received.
[xymongen]
        ENVFILE /home/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
        NEEDS xymond
        GROUP generators
        CMD xymongen $XYMONGENOPTS --report
        LOGFILE $XYMONSERVERLOGS/xymongen.log