[Xymon] Xymon client version missing

Roland Soderstrom Rolands at logicaltech.com.au
Wed Oct 31 00:28:55 CET 2012

If I change this line in client/bin/xymonclient.sh
CLIENTVERSION="`$XYMONHOME/bin/clientupdate --level`"
CLIENTVERSION="`$XYMONHOME/bin/xymon --version`"

This shows up on the info page.
Hostname:          host01
OS:         SunOS host01 5.10 Generic_147440-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240
Client S/W:         Xymon version 4.3.10
IP:           10.0.0.70

What is this supposed to be?
Clientupdate is some sort of automatic client upgrade from the xymon server.
I don't use this feature at all, is that why clientupdate -level return nothing?

Is this a bug/typo or is it a misconfiguration from my side?

Cheers,  Roland