[Xymon] EXT :Re: Plagued by purple

Mills, David (IS) David.Mills at ngc.com
Tue Oct 16 19:56:20 CEST 2012

Thanks, James. That did solve the problem.

Just so I know, what script did you modify so that the client does not start up automatically on boot, and also, what file(s?) would I check to confirm that the client collection was not running if I should run across this again on a different host?

Thanks again...

david