[Xymon] Xymon status does not get updated

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Oct 16 17:32:39 CEST 2012

Change the primary port, 1984 to a proxy. And move Big Brother to another port, and the new xymon to a separate port. Then the proxy forwards to those ports.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink