[Xymon] xymon-mailack

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Oct 3 07:12:56 CEST 2012

On 3 October 2012 09:30, Ray Reuter <ray.reuter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am feeling confident it is a something simple but I am just missing it.
> You have all been great and hopefully someone may realize what I am missing.

Postfix doesn't run procmail by default, and instead delivers directly to a
mailbox.  So procmail needs to be enabled for .procmailrc to be used.  Do
this by setting mailbox_command to /usr/bin/procmail (in main.cf) and
reloading postfix.

You might be able to get this to work per-user (and without changing
postfix) by creating a .forward file containing a suitable pipe command, as
shown in the procmail man page:

       "|IFS=' '&&p=/usr/bin/procmail&&test -f $p&&exec $p -Yf-||exit 75
#YOUR_USERNAME"