[Xymon] xymon-mailack

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:23:46 CEST 2012

I've tried it going to Postfix and Lotus Notes, and both seem to be OK with
not putting in a blank line.  Looking at the raw email, it puts the Subject
line among the other headers and separates the body from the headers with a
blank line.  It looks like maybe mailers are smart enough to interpret the
first non-header as the start of the body?

A blank line wouldn't hurt, though, and may be necessary for some mailers.

Ralph Mitchell