[Xymon] EXT :Re: How to view history of status changes from CLI

Mills, David (IS) David.Mills at ngc.com
Tue Nov 20 21:55:51 CET 2012

Thank you, sir!

;-)

From: Thomas Eckert [mailto:thomas.eckert at IT-Eckert.de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:55 PM
To: Mills, David (IS)
Cc: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: EXT :Re: [Xymon] How to view history of status changes from CLI

According to the documentation this I I'd done by xymond_history.
The data is feed from the 'stachg'- channel -- _probably_you can even subscribe a program daemon-like to that channel and do your own handling in real-time...

Thomas

"Mills, David (IS)" <David.Mills at ngc.com<mailto:David.Mills at ngc.com>> schrieb:
Brilliant, Thomas. Thanks!

By any chance do you know what process(es) update these files?

Thanks again…

david