[Xymon] email acks

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu May 24 15:48:45 CEST 2012

I recently implemented acknowledgements via email. Today we notice that the ack is by postmaster. I'm not thrilled by that. Did I set something up wrong? Is there a way to get the actual email address of the ack'er in the acknowledgement?

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly