[Xymon] mounted disk character limitation?

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:32:04 CEST 2012

If the RRD files are not there in the first place then no, editing the
graph config wont make any difference.

You need to find out why the RRD files aren't being created. I recreated
this on our system and got the same result, RRDs not created for folder
mounted drives, so it's nothing with your setup.

Looking at the Xymon source code for bbwin.c (
http://xymon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xymon/branches/4.3.7/xymond/client/bbwin.c?revision=6804&view=markup)
it calls the unix_disk_report function for the disk checks which is in
xymond_client.c (
http://xymon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xymon/branches/4.3.7/xymond/xymond_client.c?revision=6804&view=markup)
- unfortunately that's why my tracking ends, I'm not a C programmer and not
sure where to start debugging the code.

My guess is the folder mounted drives are unsupported by the main Xymon
core.

Steve