[Xymon] Upgrading from 4.3.5 to 4.3.7 - need additional patches?

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Mar 7 22:51:27 CET 2012

On Tue, March 6, 2012 11:59 pm, Carl Melgaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To get the most "patched" current version, should I get the stable 4.3.7
> or the current trunk from SF? And is there any additional patches I need
> apply?
>
> Regards,
> Carl Melgaard

Stable 4.3.7 is certainly current. There are a lot of changes in trunk
(ipv6 stuff, etc); I don't know that it's in a compilable state at the
moment.

There are a few patches to 4.3.7 that have been posted to the list, but
nothing absolutely necessary IIRC unless you're affected by that bug.

Regards,

-jc