[Xymon] Client data?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 21:36:00 CET 2012

Hello,

Using Xymon 4.3.7 I see that most (possibly all) of the services being
monitored for a host contain a link in the web page saying 'Client data
available'.

By clicking on the link I can see that it shows some info about the
host, but my question is why? What is this link for?

As far as I can tell there is no way to disable the link from appearing.
Is that correct? It may be that we would prefer not having the link
present, so preventing users from seeing info about the host itself.

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne, Plymouth University, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287    Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001