[Xymon] white gaps in graphs across a number of services

Vincent Baines vincent.baines at excelian.com
Tue Jun 19 12:31:42 CEST 2012

Sorry, could I just check where abouts you mean? In the client side scripts reporting back to xymon, where I use colons to seperate variable name : value? e.g. where i have:

                $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.$TIDY_SERVICE red $(date)
Memory : 0
Threads : 0"

change to

                $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.$TIDY_SERVICE red $(date)
Memory &#58 0
Threads &#58 0"

or in the xymonserver.cfg definitions, where I have:
SPLITNCV_warehouse="Memory:GAUGE,Threads:GAUGE"
SPLITNCV_warehouse="Memory&#58GAUGE,Threads&#58GAUGE"

The only slightly special char I use is the - (I have a couple of names such as data-feed), does that need to be changed to a corresponding code? Or have I missed something.

Very much appreciate the help!