[Xymon] Graph right-axis in Xymon

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 18:05:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

Has anyone got a right-axis working in Xymon graphs?  The nearest info I can
find is the post below, but I still can't get it to work seperating
--right-axis from the parameter with a line-break.  Does anyone have a
working example?  If I put --right-axis in the graphs.cfg, it just does not
display it.

Many thanks,

SebA