[Xymon] Duplicate email Recipients in Info page

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Wed Jun 6 20:03:32 CEST 2012

Thanks Betsy. That's what just happened. I killed the bbwin service on two
windows boxes to test it - about half hour ago, then started getting all
kinds of purple.  Once I restarted bbwin, I got all the Greens.

I still have to figure out my email issue -I set up another macro and
assigned a set of services to it in the alerts.cfg file, but nothing is
coming out. Plus I'm still getting the duplicate emails -

I appreciate the help!

Regards,

Don K