[Xymon] Duplicate email Recipients in Info page

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:26:59 CEST 2012

(resending to cc to group)

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Don Kuhlman <Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com> wrote:
> What's the best way to troubleshoot my rules/settings to figure out where
> I'm setting the duplicated target recipients at?

Try on the server:
/usr/local/xymon/server/bin/xymond_alert --test <host> <options>

example:
/usr/local/xymon/server/bin/xymond_alert --test myhost.example.com  disk
/usr/local/xymon/server/bin/xymond_alert --test myhost.example.com
--color=yellow --duration=200 #in seconds

This will show you exactly which rules in alerts.cfg are firing.
(substitute correct path for your xymon installation)