[Xymon] Problem with xymongraph

patrick pkrings at addegree.com
Mon Jun 4 18:59:27 CEST 2012

Hi Ralph,

thanks for fast reply.
I commented all COMMENT and GPRINT fields out , no changes at all.
I am woundering if their is a fault with a parameter given to
showgraph.cgi regarding the "COMMENT:Updated:"

extraction from showgraph.c original source
#ifdef RRDTOOL12
         strftime(timestamp, sizeof(timestamp), "*COMMENT:Updated*\\:
%d-%b-%Y %H\\:%M\\:%S", localtime(&now));
#else
         strftime(timestamp, sizeof(timestamp), "*COMMENT:Updated:
*%d-%b-%Y %H:%M:%S", localtime(&now));

I am not a programmer it's a guess

Patrick Krings