[Xymon] Problem with xymongraph

patrick pkrings at addegree.com
Mon Jun 4 15:46:15 CEST 2012

Dear xymon team,

I have a problem with the xymongraph. If I click the graph button I
receive the message at a new page "I don't understand ': 04-Jun-2012
16:16:26' in command: 'COMMENT:Updated: 04-Jun-2012 16:16:26'. "  I do
not know how to interprate the message.
I followed the instructions on
http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/howtograph.html but with no graphical
success. Out of my view it looks that xymon works with exeption
xymongraphs. rrdtool version 1.4.5-10.1.4 is installed an works
My question is could you please give me a hint what the message stays
for and where I should search to get xymongraph running.

The xymon version is 4.3.7 and was installed on suse12.1 as server -
first time installation.

Thank you very much in advance.

With best regards
Patrick Krings

--
addegree.com GmbH
Patrick Krings

Haupteingang: Zollhof 11
Post- und Lieferanschrift: Zollhof 15
40221 Düsseldorf
Germany, NRW

Mail: pkrings at addegree.com

Geschäftsführer: Hannes Bauer, Philipp Sammern
Sitz: Düsseldorf - Amtsgericht Düsseldorf - HRB  65029

Die in dieser Nachricht enthaltenen Informationen sind vertraulich und/oder rechtlich geschützt. Sie sind nur für den Adressaten bestimmt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie den Absender, falls Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger sein sollten, und löschen Sie diese Nachricht umgehend aus Ihrem System.

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this Email by error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this Email. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this Email is strictly forbidden.