[Xymon] TS - Graphs are dots no lines connecting them?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Jun 2 08:34:14 CEST 2012

On 01-06-2012 23:18, d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com wrote:
> I am running Xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2 on a Dell R-610.
>
> I have been running this server for almost 3 years.
>
> Do I need to upgrade Xymon? Or is it RRDTOOL?

Xymon. You need to upgrade - beta2 was amazingly good for a
beta-release, but it does have bugs. I think what's biting you was fixed
in 4.3.4.

Of course, it could also be your Xymon server that is overloaded with
disk I/O - in that case you should see lots of "stale message" warnings
in the hobbitd_rrd logs.

But you really need to upgrade.