[Xymon] Feature request: metric: disk - add thresholds in MB

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 22:42:58 CEST 2012

Use the 'units' form, e.g.:

DISK /bigdisk  300000U 100000U

Only checks the number of blocks, but at least you can do that.

Steve

--
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way. -Juan Ramon
Jimenez, poet, Nobel Prize in literature (1881-1958)

I prayed for freedom for twenty years, but received no answer until I
prayed with my legs. -Frederick Douglass, Former slave, abolitionist,
editor, and orator (1817-1895)