[Xymon] Multiplicated Background-gif after upgrade to 4.3.5

Roland Soderstrom Rolands at logicaltech.com.au
Fri Jul 20 07:27:05 CEST 2012

After upgrading to 4.3.5 I get this funny striped blue background on my notes pages.
Haven't had time to look at until now, it was a long time since I upgraded.
All other pages looks just fine.

I found a similar thread in which Henrik answered like this, But it works only for the service pages, not notes.
>Your web templates haven't been updated with the 4.3.x versions - this
>typically happens, if you have modified them locally. Copy the
>xymon-4.3.5/xymond/webfiles/ directory to ~xymon/server/web/ and this should be fixed.

All my notes .html pages has this:
<BODY BGCOLOR="blue" BACKGROUND="/xymon/gifs/bkg-blue.gif" TEXT="#D8D8BF" LINK="#00FFAA" VLINK="#FFFF44">
I have also installed the "notes editor"

Any ideas how to get the standard background?
Best Regards,
Roland Soderstrom