[Xymon] Bug in ping tests?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 18 21:27:37 CEST 2012

I haven't seen this in the last year or more on this server.  I had
sporadic issues on another service, but by simply moving hardware (from
dedicated Atom to a ESXi platform) it was resolved.

The page said it was red for 2-6 minutes.  I knew the test happens every 5,
so I would have expected a retest to clear it (hosts were ping responsive
from the shell).

What log are you referring to?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340