[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.8 available

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Jul 18 05:13:38 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Henrik Størner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

> 4.3.9 currently has two bugfixes (yours included) and a bunch of
> compiler-warning cleanups. I'll let 4.3.8 get a bit more testing and
> probably send out 4.3.9 in a couple of months.

Thanks very much Henrik.

Bug reports for 4.3.8 to the dev list?  Just in case, I've added a bug
report here:

It appears that the "disable now" checkbox in enable/disable is not being
honoured, and instead the disablement is "until <datetime>".  The form data
sent by the browser shows "untilok: on" but it also shows "go2: Disable
until".

Also the "Until OK [ ]" has the checkbox on the next line.  Would be better
to keep the checkbox with the "Until OK" whether or not they're on a new
line.